"Unexpected Abstractions" exhibition in Pembroke Pines, Florida
- May, 2008 -Florida State Division of Cultural Affairs Individual Artist Enhancement Grant, utilized to purchase clay tools and equipment.
- November, 2007 - ArtServe, People’s Choice Award , Holiday Member Showcase, open theme, open media. Maureen Kohler, Executive Director.
- November, 2007 - Broward Art Guild, Judge’s Recognition Ribbon , Small Works, themed exhibition, Patty Picco, Artist, Educator, Juror.
- May, 2007 - ArtServe, People's Choice Award , Mix It Up, multi-media exhibition. Maureen Kohler, Executive Director.
- October, 2006 - Florida State Division of Cultural Affairs Individual Artist Enhancement Grant, utilized to attend the International Architectural Ceramics Symposium where I first met internationally known master of architectural ceramics, Peter King.
- May, 2003 - Broward County Mental Health Association/9 Muses, certificate of Appreciation for “generous support to the ceramics and clay program at 9Muses Art Center, willing technical support to its members and staff along with enthusiastic patronage of its services“.